Jambands.ca

Ottawa Sport and Social Club

Mr. Musicface

Hey there! Knowing there's a good contingent of Ottawa folks on the board, I thought I pass this along. The Ottawa Sport and Social Club is starting up. I've been playing indoor and outdoor soccer with the Toronto chapter for the last few years, and I find it's good club and a good chance get off my butt at least once a week and kick a ball around without it getting too competitive, which is great for me 'cus I'm pretty mediocre! [Wink]

Anyway, if you're interested they've got a number of indoor sports starting soon: Volleyball, Floor Hockey, Indoor Soccer & Basketball.

Here's the URL:

http://www.ottawassc.com/

Peace,

Mr. M.

quote:

Originally posted by Dr. Huxtable:

....what's "sport"...??
[Confused]

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye...then it's a sport.

Determination of the place BGH occupies on that continuum I leave to others more knowledgeable than your humble scribe...

Aloha,

Brad

quote:

Originally posted by Kitari:

Hey Mr. M, any plans for ultimate frisbee? It's the only "organised sport" I can handle!

Hey Kitari! The Toronto club definitely does outdoor ultimate, and actually just started having full-field winter ultimate (played on an indoor turf arena) which by all accounts is a ball!

I'm not sure what the Ottawa club is planning for the summer, but if I was you I'd drop them a line. Their contact email is on the site somewhere.

Peace,

- M.

Archived