Jambands.ca

WSP NYE - No Panic in 2004!!!!

Irie Guy

We have done the Hotlanta NYE run twice (Millenium and 2000). It's always a blast and we may have to go again. Here's the details.............

The tradition continues.

WP rockin' New Years in Atlanta!

We will accept orders as of Sept 22nd Last Date Mail order accepted - Oct 17th. (if supply lasts)

Ticketmaster Onsale date - Nov 8th.

Widespread Panic will be ringing in 2004 at the Philips Arena in Atlanta, GA for 2 nights on December 30th & 31st. This will be the last time in 2003 and the only time in 2004 you'll get to see the band perform! Brown Cat is offering mail order tickets in a package form of one ticket for each night (1 pack=1tix for 30th & 1 tix for 31st). Packages are $100 each (plus shipping) with a maximum order of 6 packages (6 tickets for each night). All orders will be sent out via FedEx for a charge of $10 per order (international orders $25). Follow these steps very carefully and we'll see you in Atlanta!

Attention TAPERS: - Taper tickets for these shows will be handled through Brown Cat Mail Order ONLY. Same price, same procedure EXCEPT Taper tickets are limited to 2 packages per order and must be purchase separately from all non-taper tickets. Follow all directions for regular mail order but write on the envelope and index card- "Widespread NEW YEARS tickets - TAPER". Do not order taper and non-taper tickets together in one order.

1. Start with a 3x5 card. Yes, it must be 3 inches by 5 inches and it must be a card so it will fit into a file box - Neat and organized = No lost orders.

2. Print neatly on the 3x5 card:

Widespread NEW YEARS tickets

Your full Name (one person per order / one order per envelope)

Street Address, City, State, ZIP to where you want the tickets Delivered

(Fed Ex will not deliver to PO Boxes)

Daytime phone # w/ area code

# of packages (1 package = 1 ticket for each show)

Total Amount enclosed

total packages amount + $10 shipping cost per order (international $25) = total amt.

1 pack = 100 package + 10 shipping = $110

2 packs=200 package + 10 shipping = $210

3 packs=300 package + 10 shipping = $310

4 packs=400 package + 10 shipping = $410

5 packs=500 package + 10 shipping = $510

6 packs=600 package + 10 shipping = $610

3. Purchase Money orders or Cashier checks for the amount of your order. Make it out to Widespread Tickets. The name on the MO or Cashier check must be the same as on the index card. If you have multiple money orders - write the index card name on all of them. Remove the carbons and receipt. Keep the receipt - just in case something happens to the Money order or Cashier check - you can get a refund. Throw away the carbons - they make a mess of the order card & we can't read it. Do not send personal checks, cash, or carbons.

4. Double check -#'s 1, 2, & 3. Put the card and Money in an envelope addressed to:

Widespread New Years Tickets

400 Foundry St

Athens GA 30601

Put your return address on the front top, left corner. This will make it much easier & quicker to return your money if we can't fill your order for some reason.

5. We will accept orders as of Sept 22nd. Last day for mail order is Oct17th, but Mail order tickets are limited and may sell out before then, so get your order in early. ALL orders are filled on a 'first come, first serve' basis beginning with GA seating on the floor and then Reserved in the seats. This will give us ample time to fill the orders and get your tickets to you before they go on sale through Ticket Master on Saturday, Nov 8th. For those of you who do not need tickets for both shows or miss mail order, you will need to purchase tickets through Ticket Master. Ticket Master can be reached at 404.249.6400 and also on the internet at www.ticketmaster.com.

6. Tickets will be sent out via 2 day FedEx. We will NOT change addresses on orders, so make sure you or someone you know and trust is at the address on the card to sign for your tickets. If you have not received your tickets or a returned order by Thursday, Nov 6th, you can call us at 706 543-7299 and we will provide you with your Fed Ex tracking number. DO NOT call before Nov 6th. If you have any questions or problems with your order contact Brown Cat before December 5th.

Helpful info & recap:

-FedEx won't deliver to PO Boxes.

-We require a signature release for FedEx delivery

(you may override that at your own risk at your local FedEx station)

-We mail order ONLY packages. No singles

-1 package = 1 ticket for each night of the event

-limit is 6 packages per order 1 name / 1 person per order

-Orders are filled first come - first serve

-Don't forget to add the $10 shipping cost to the total of order

-3x5 cards only!

-Don't send carbons!

-you can use as many money orders as it takes

http://widespreadpanic.com/widespreadtickets/ny2003.asp

quote:

Originally posted by NewRider:

Section 106 Row B is avail. for the 31st right now on ticketbastard!!!

Jet Blue has flights from Buffalo to NYC for only $44US right now too!!! Damn!!! Need some WIDESPREADMUTHAFUCKINPANIC!!!

Give me more details on JetBlue... that might be a good idea for me, I haven't figured out the best route into the city but I sure don't want to drive!!!

quote:

Originally posted by NewRider:

Jet Blue has flights from Buffalo to NYC for only $44US right now too!!! Damn!!! Need some WIDESPREADMUTHAFUCKINPANIC!!! [/QB]

tell me that's only one way right?

i got a roundtrip flight from detroit for $ 200 canadian...taxes, charges, everything included.

it aint that expensive to fly outta the us...the cheapest from YYZ was 350 canadian...

something to think about dude. plus (for a small fee [Wink] ) we've got floor space in our hotel you can get in on (our room was cheap too and pretty close to msg)

For me to fly from Syracuse it'd be $29 down and $44 back!! plus maybe some departure fees? If I can stay until the monday it'd only be $29 back...

I have to figure out if this is the best way for me to go and quick... I denfinatly don't want to drive into the city.

How far is our hotel from JFK? LAX to midtown is usually a $20 flat rate cab. Any idea from JFK anyone?

the reates i saw for jfk were a little higher...about 30-35 for midtown.

but check this out bro...

New York Airport Service

i got a roundtrip shuttle to our hotel for just 16 bucks!!! you can't get there one way for that price! and i just checked it out...you can get the same service right to our hotel's front door (from jfk) and get picked up again for 22 dollars

book that flight now!!!

man, I'd really love to do these Halloween shows but I just can't pull it off. I'm trying to save up so me and my old lady can get out of Ontario and these shows would just pull me a month back. I'm working and making good money but anyone that knows me will tell ya just how much I hate working!

Have fun and smell some coconuts for me man!!!

~aaron

• 1 month later...

Archived