Jambands.ca

Ronaldo and the Tranies

TheSloth

"Hi Amanda, my name is Ronaldo" Hahahhaha. Awesome. I love it all. For craps sake. You are Ronaldo and you are loaded with cash. Couldnt you at least find better looking trannies if you are going to be confused?

UNICEF stated in a statement through its web page in Brazil that it is Ronaldo's "mistake" to link his name with UNICEF.

"UNICEF explains that Ronaldo Nazario de Lima is not ambassador of The United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund, and he does not have any link with that agency," stated the statement.

The "mistake" was made by Ronaldo himself when he mentioned his position as "UNICEF ambassador" in an interview broadcasted Sunday night by Globo television network.

In that television interview, Ronaldo made his first public mention of a sex scandal involving him and cross-dressing male prostitutes.

Ronaldo said he "regrets the incident" and is "ashamed by his stupid action" but denied the incident could damage his work as "UNICEF ambassador."

"It does not have anything to do with my professional life as an athlete. It does not interfere with my position as UNICEF ambassador. Nothing is going to affect that," said Ronaldo.

Ronaldo confused his position "as ambassador" with another organization linked to the United Nations (UN), the United Nations Development Program (UNDP), of which he is "ambassador" together with Zinedine Zidane and Didier Drogba.