Jambands.ca

Win a Ludwig drum kit by playing RockBand

Tricky

I worked out a promo at Waterloo Music that goes from July 12th to July 19th. Whoever gets the highest score playing RockBand wins an absolutely FREE Ludwig drum kit...very cool.

Come help out a cool local music store skanks.

tricky

a773547771_500607_8713.jpg

Edited by Guest

Details:

come into Waterloo music between july 12th and july 19th. We will have RockBand set up in the store and you'll play it. We keep track of the scores and whoever has the highest score wins a drum kit...it's an awesome kit. That's about it, you don't have to have a kit but you do have to come to the store and play and have fun. And if you win, there's a Ludwig kit waiting for you.

Also, check out this kit...this will blow your minds:

http://www.mountainrythym.com/home/drums/ensembles.asp

Edited by Guest

Awesome Tricky! I just played Rockband the other day, the drums are frickin hard yo!

Some suggestions: 1.Make sure the kit is only available to those who play on "Expert"

2. MAybe only make the kit is available to those who get the high score drumming....cuz its drums and your giving away drums...duh.

yeah, it'll be on expert and it only incolved the drumming feature with RockBand.

Did you see that link to the drum kit?

This is the part that was unclear. I thought it meant any instrument. I officially suck at the drums. I can only do medium up to a point.

Can I hook in over XBOX Live and play remotely?