Jambands.ca

Magic Bus

MoMack

Anybody know if these guys are still around? Do they still have funky coloured buses?

Any idea what it'd cost?

Also, anyone know of any charter boats that can be rented out of Toronto to party on on a Saturday afternoon in the summer? Preferably one that could be BYOB and would drop us off at the Docks for a little shin dig...

I should really take it to the next level and see if they'd drive us to the Ottawa show and back! Roll on through the night!

That was my guess too about the Panic Show. I'm sure they would do it if the price was right. Anyhow I really doubt you would want to take the Psychedelic bus all the way to Ottawa and back. 11 - 12 Hours on a School Bus, yikes.

I should really take it to the next level and see if they'd drive us to the Ottawa show and back! Roll on through the night!

That was my guess too about the Panic Show. I'm sure they would do it if the price was right. Anyhow I really doubt you would want to take the Psychedelic bus all the way to Ottawa and back. 11 - 12 Hours on a School Bus' date=' yikes.[/quote']

You're right - we should take the coach!