or

...with people who's education will not be respected in any real industry"

or

...d students fresh out of highschool"

wait wait...

i got more..

"...people who's reading comprehension is comparable to that of a 5th grader"

Edited by Guest

Fresh out of high school?!?! I've been out for over 10 years! Not to mention I read your stupid essay on Phish! If my comprehension only reaches that of a 5th grader it seems you're going to have problems finding work.

College may not be university but it is WELL recognized in the industry I plan to work in. I'm working hard at it and doing well so go keep drawing money from mommy and daddy's bank account and go fuck your hat.

Do you get a little kickback on tuition for missing an afternoon of classes due to forces of nature?

It may only be $8.95, but hey, we both know what that can buy don't we?

Keep working hard brotha!

Don't take anything that Dima says to heart buddy. I don't have a degree from University, nor did I ever enroll in any post secondary education. However, it is plain to see even from a layman like myself that he's an only child that has been pampered and thrives on attention whether it be negative or positive. That would be why on the weekend's he has developed the habit of opening up his pink barbie lunch box, grabbing his soother and whistle and makes his way to a sorry excuse for a rave/club whilst listening to Kylie Minogue on his neon coloured I-Pod.

Enjoy your long weekend New Rider