Jambands.ca

Looking for the next Food TV Superstar

ollie

This was originally posted on OttawaFoodies.com.

Television production company Knight Enterprises, creators of Food Network Canada's hit series "Licence to Grill", "This Food That Wine", "The Great Canadian Food Show",& "Cook Like A Chef", are looking for articulate extroverts with a passion for food and cooking to become the new face of food television.

If you think you have what it takes to host lifestyle television, send us a short video* (on VHS or DVD), showcasing your talent and your personality, explaining your personal cooking philosophy and why YOU are the perfect candidate. Make sure you tell us who you are, what you do and what your cooking experience is. Please include a resume & all necessary contact information. Recent photographs/head shots will be accepted if a video application is not possible.

ALL MATERIAL CAN BE SENT TO:

KNIGHT ENTERPRISES

307-99 FIFTH AVENUE

OTTAWA, ONTARIO K1S 5P5

ATTN: HOST SEARCH

Feel free to contact us at talentsearch@knight-tv.com if you have any questions or would like more information. No phone calls please.

To find out more about us you can visit our website at: www.knight-tv.com

* Please note - only those short-listed will be contacted and applications will not be returned

* All applications due by Friday, June 6, 2008

hahah I was thinking the same thing, if only I had a digital camera. My show thoughts were the something along the lines of a Tradesmen (myslef) who comes home after a hard, labour intensive day and wants to cook up a quick but hearty-meaty meal, maybe go with a cheesy name like the Hungry Man show or something like that