Jambands.ca

Peterborough this Week..

DevO

Hot damn, another busy week of live (more or less indie rock) music! At this rate I'm gonna have to drop out of school by reading week. Who's goin' to what?

Tues - The Buttless Chaps - Trash

Wed - The Silver Hearts - MoHo

Thurs - Warsawpack - Trash

Fri - Hawksley Workman - Trash

Sat - Martin Tielli - Gordon Best Theatre

I'd love to do 'em all but school is getting in the way. I fancy the last three!

im gonan try to make it to warsawpack . . theres a diplomats show on friday at the best as well.

kev a few friends and i have started up a glam-rock band and we got a gig coming up, ill fill you in.

also craig cardiff is playing at hot belly mamas on the 5th i belive. im selling tickets, so if anyone wants any, just ask . .

Another screw-up on my original post: Its not The Buttless Chaps tonight, they're next Tuesday.. Tonight STinkmitt is playing! I don't know much about these gals except that they have one song called "Bang On My Clit"! [Eek!]

What's Craig Cardiff all about? Too bad its on the 5th though.. None of you are going to be able to walk after our 3rd Annual Head Of The Trent Kegger on October 4th! (details to come soon).

QCQC, Heather lives in Lindsay, you could probably hook up with her for rides to/from Peterborough for a lot of the shows.. Who's Heather, you may ask? I don't know how to explain that really, but you'll meet her sooner or later. She's on here sometimes.

i dont remember much about craig cardiff from highschool. i think he was a real extra-curricular go-getter, and hes always been artistic and creative. he was a year or two older.

kevO, i know who heather is. ive only seen her around once (at fleming), but shes familiar to me. im not looking for rides to peterboro necessarily. i have a car. im just new to the area and could use some friends to travel with, and smoke a few on the way ...

ill be at warsawpack, id love to come to martin tielli, but am probably going to kitchener for misspinks give'r party. if im gonna be back early sunday, maybe i'll come to craig cardiff.

Archived