Jambands.ca

Holy Zappa at Mod Club!

HaMike

Allllllrrriiiggghhhtttttt!!!! I'm IN for the Wednesday show :)

Using some birthday cash that I got on the weekend and am going to treat myself to this show. Would love to score the guitar as well :)

So, myslef and a buddy, and guitarberman will be there on Wednesday i guess. That leaves only 247 other Zappa Freaks max in possible attendance :D

ahhh I would love to be there both nights but only Thursday for me I hope that's enough! Only 3 more days!

Black Napkins

Camarillo Brillo

Carolina Hard Core Ecstasy

City Of Tiny Lites

Cosmik Debris

Dirty Love

Florentine Pogen

I Am The Slime

Inca Roads

Pygmy Twylyte (Roxy Version)

my gf is coming so I had to chose for her. heh

Heard most of the interview with Dweezil tonight. Sounds like we're in for a real treat.

HOT NEWS!!!!

You can get tix for tomorrow (Wed) for less than half price right now if you get 2 (shhhhh )

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/100041199D51545D?artistid=1017931&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

I can't believe I JUST ordered mine the other day :( Gonna see if i can pull a couple of strings and get in on the savings ;)

Come on people ... if you want a KILLER night of top-notch musicianship come to this gig tomorrow night. Come hear where Trey got a lot of his chops and ideas from :D

That was such an incredible experience last night. Kickass show, venue, crowd, setlist, etc. etc. etc.

Best ZPZ show i've seen to date by far. Everyone going tonight is in for a treat. Don't be late either. They started just after 8 and played straight through until 11!!!!

BILLY THE MOUNTAIN!!!

worth every damn penny ... now we just gotta wait for the download to be readied on nugs.net

• 2 weeks later...

Too bad it's taking them a while to get the recordings out, but good things come to those who wait.

A Note From Dweezil

Hello Zappa Plays Zappa downloaders,

It's Dweezil here, I wanted to give you an update on your musical souvenirs. We certainly haven't forgotten any of you. I'm sorry we have not been able to adhere to our original schedule. We ran into a few critical technical problems out on the road and it wreaked havoc with our ability to meet our deadlines. Unfortunately the road gear is still in transit and won't be back in LA for another 5 to 7 business days.

Once it arrives, my friend TJ Helmerich and I will dive in and mix all of the shows as quickly as humanly possible. Of course the highest standards of quality will still be applied.

Please keep checking for the Zappa Plays Zappa download schedule. We will update it regularly as your concert mixes become available.

We appreciate your patience on this matter and look forward to presenting all of you with these excellent recordings. The concerts were very special and I am confident that you will find that they sound as good as you remember them.

Regards, DZ