Jambands.ca

nero at moe.down

SolarGarlic

Hey! For anyone who has downloaded this show, or wants to. go to bt.etree.org. Ive set up a BT download of it. IF you already have it from archive.org just click the DL on bt.etree.org and point it to save in the nero directory on your hard drive. Since you'll already have it complete just keep your window open so we can get this thing seeded out a little more!! I have limited bandwidth so if anyone wants to help out by joining me then feel free!

Also a good opportunity to download this show at nice speeds if you havn't yet.

fawk ya im out of bed! been up since the crack of 8am [Wink] Just got off the phone with good ole WestJet too...we'll see how that unfolds in a couple weeks I guess. The buggers caught me by surprise; I was out cleaning up the yard and was a tad unprepared...bit winded too !! Ah well, least I know I can get resumes through if I actually try [Cool]

Sorry I didn't call Sat. night but after the 26er of Silent Sam, I got dragged to the crack alley. Now what a shit show that place is. Solid classic rock at an ear piercing decible level. You missed another night of dibauchery, well you didn't really miss it...

Are you sure your not in for Edmonton ween, houston just told me we've for the african room booked at the fantasy land hotel, out comes the dishiki....

Archived