Jambands.ca

Rain or no rain?

CyberHippie

"all my life I've seen rain...Looks like rain, feels like rain"

I'm gonna go out there and do a sun dance, it will go nicely with this SCI darien show I'm listening to.

Dave I was hoping to see you last night. I had a show for ya. Did you go to ESB on friday? I really wanted to go to that, but I was too wiped out.

sci 7.16.02?

if so, might wanna skip the "Water".

ESB was great friday, with some rancho grooves after.

last night, lots going on.

brothers off to taiwan this week so went for drinks, then met a buddy uptown fer goodies,

made it to rancho bout 12:15, but was gone by 1.

tooooo sleeeeepy.

thanks anyway, fer the attempted show-giving.

soon, im sure.

creaking tree tue?

crazy strings wed?

hey, SCI is a week tomorrow!!

woo hoo.

(ramble, ramble, ramble)

Yeah that's the show... I was groovin to the Rivertrance, that was good mojo. I hope the water doesn't queer the weather though. I didn't go yesterday because it looked like rain. But it never did. That's it I'm going...

(edit: I see the water was actually earlier in the show, I was on the phone then. That's what must have brought these damn clouds. The Rivertrance will send them back from where they came [big Grin] )

That sucks, I left just after 12:15 last night. You must have been there, but it was soooo fuggin packed I could have easily missed you. Plus my vision wasn't working in my favour [Wink]

Not sure about next week. I think I'll probably just be out for SCI. Still trying to get to Montreal for Sunday night though.

Archived