Jump to content

user interface nerd question


Recommended Posts

Does anyone know what the name is for the effect where you flick the touchscreen and the screen scrolls ahead and then slowly comes to a stop? iphone/ieverything seems to use it a lot now...

I want to search for any hacks that enable a feature like that for synaptics touchpads - they have a "coast" feature which is useful but not as slick as the flick technique.

It's hard to search without kowing the "official" name of that UI feature though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...