Jambands.ca

Matchbox 20 and other various things

rubberdinghy

So I went to the Corel Centre last night and saw the show. It`s a little nostalgic for me and the wife. Not too bad, we were right up front and Rob Thomas is sooooo hot!!! [Wink] BUT HOLY COW...DOES OTTAWA SUCK WHEN IT COMES TO CROWDS, I`m surprised they played an Encore...I've seen Neil Young and DMB at the Centre, the crowds were lame but not like last night. No one was dancing, no one was sneaking smokes, It was like nobody wanted to be there. and considering it was 50 bones I made sure I had a good time!!!

Anyhoo...I am back from Barbados and had a great time...if someone has some webspace I`ll share some photos...the best part is I get home from the sun to the freezing cold and I check the mailbox and WOOO-HOOO!!! WEEN TICKETS!!! The next couple of months are going to be insane, nero and moe....Who`s all going to Primus in MTL?

Anyways, just killing time!!!

Peace!

Guest Low Roller

Does that still sound weird "me and my wife"?

I tend to agree that Ottawa crowds suck mean moose balls. Although for the DMB show they did show some signs of life at times. Typically everybody sits on their hands and is afraid to move. I remember a Metallica show where some guy behind me asked me to sit down. Ridiculous. I'm glad I found a crew of people in Ottawa that knows how to party.

Archived