Jambands.ca

Uncle Seth website updated!

Mr. Musicface

Yo all y'all! A quick note to let you know I've just updated the Uncle Seth site with a new look and lots of new info including new show dates:

http://www.musicface.com/uncleseth/

Note that we've once again moved the Guelph show - it's actually two shows now, November 7 and December 5. There's also a great Toronto show on November 15 opening for Electric Meat that we're really looking forward to!

Peace,

Mr. M.

Hey, we have a fan - and that's at least two more fans than Blue Grassy High.

CH, the domain deal is based on the machine name on our network, which is just happens to be my name. Actually at one time I had a machine named was "chewbacca" which was pretty cool. [big Grin] The machine level addressing is just automatic with the way our local network and the U of T gate are configured, or so is my understanding. Handy when I was running a local webserver, which I'm not anymore but still neat.

- M.

This is funny (cut and paste can be dangerous [smile] ):

From uncle seth site.

Mike Bouchard - guest guitar

Sharon Williamson is the guitarist of the Ottawa band Dr. Huxtable. Huxtable and Uncle Seth have toured together and sat in on each others sets. In addition to his stellar guitar chops, Mike is the sys admin of the great site jambands.ca.

Archived