Jambands.ca

Solar G, the cheese needs you...

c-towns

Hemp emailed me looking for your number, he wants to hook you up at the cheese villa, I guess someone quit on him. I mentioned about straight up coin to benefit your sityation but I think he's still sleeping. Call the springbank today, his name is Mark if you didn't know. Threat on Thursday??

peace.jamesd.

If you want cheese suggestions, try watching "Gary The Rat" on Spike TV (formerly known as The National Network, and before that, The Nashville Network). It usually runs in two back-to-back episodes, Sunday at 9:30pm and 10:00pm.

The (animated) show is about a lawyer who, one day and for unexplained reasons, turns into a 6'-tall giant walking, talking, lawyering rat. His voice is done by Kelsey Grammer, and it's bitter, cynical, and a serious laugh. Gary usually orders cheese at least once an episode, and some seriously off the wall cheese, too: specific and rare flavours and types, all delivered by "Bud", a know-nothing generation-why type who keeps insisting Gary is a dog of some kind.

Or, haul out your old Monty Python scripts, and go through the Cheese Shop Sketch one more time...

Aloha,

Brad

Archived