Jambands.ca

Miami NYE

jaybone

I am hoping to check out Phish for NYE in Miami, if I can score a few tickets.

I will already be in Fla, so why not catch a couple of shows?

I have never been to Miami. Does anyone have any rec's on hotels, restaurants and fun things to do?

Hotels are looking mighty expensive. If any of you "plan-ahead-types" booked rooms in June when the rumors first started circulating, and no longer need them- Please pass'em my way. Especially if it's a nice hotel.

Thanks!

Hillarious!! I guess there are no rules when it comes to Phish. When I got my "Phishbill", I thaught that it was ironic and funny that they were advertising David Bowie with UB40 on the same weekend in Miami that Phish was rumoured to play there. But I guess they were really advertising the Phish show.

The night before Halloween when Phish started to play the song "David Bowie", Trey said something like "here's a hint at what we're going to play tomorrow night". I leaned over to a friend and said "watch they play a UB40 album tomorrow". When we got the Phishbill the next day and right beside the Exile content page, the advertisement for David Bowie and UB40 was there, I still kinda thaught they were screwing with us and were gonna bust it out the UB40. I'm glad they didn't.

No New Years Phish for me though. I can't justify going all the way to Miami from Vancouver and not getting on the Jam Cruise boat the next day. And that's not in my cards. If I were able to scrape some money together, I'd go see Furthur in San Fran. Or even Yonder in Denver.