Jambands.ca

FS: 2 tix for Phish - Canandaigua - June 29

DevO

Hey all,

My friend has two lawns for sale (face value) for Phish at the CMAC Performing Arts Center in Canandaiga NY on Tues June 29th. He's opting for Levon Helm at Massey Hall instead - so am I!

If interested, call Steve at 905-979-5020.

The tix are in Hamilton, but he can accommodate wherever you are.

:dazed:

And Jakis, the fact that there are a bazillion lawn tickets on TicketMaster HELPS the seller. There are way less extras out in the lot. That's precisely why the going rate was $40 in the lot - they had to give a discount off the box office price of $50 to get rid of them.

That said, I walked up to the line of people buying lawn tickets and instantly sold my extra shitty pavs (very last row) for face.

ALL shows get a rerelease (or twelve). About 20 minutes ago you could grab pairs of pav seats to both SPAC shows.

Goddammit! I have been checking everyday to try to get those, I would have bought 2 for each night but I missed it. Hoping I can upgrade from lawns in the lot, I will have some cash ready.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey all,

My friend has two lawns for sale (face value) for Phish at the CMAC Performing Arts Center in Canandaiga NY on Tues June 29th. He's opting for Levon Helm at Massey Hall instead - so am I!

If interested, call Steve at 905-979-5020.

The tix are in Hamilton, but he can accommodate wherever you are.

:dazed:

BUMP! These tickets will be in Toronto today, and are offered at 50% of face value. Call the above # if interested.