Jambands.ca

Rubber band machine gun....

Esau

Oh man, that sparked nostalgia for me Esau. My dad bought us elastic firing 12 shooter when we were pretty young. He bought them at a flea market. It was easy enough that we could load them ourselves and it fired those big, thick post-office quality elastics.

It would shoot pretty far or it would provide a good snappin' if fired at close range.

This is pretty much the exact one!

-

Good times, and no harm done. My kind of weapon.

Oh shit, that just sparked another memory. When I hung out at a drop zone a few years back, we made a potato gun! Made of PVC pipes and other parts found in a hardware store, including a barbeque ignitor, we would load the potato in the chamber and then fill the part with the ignitor with hairspray. Then WHAMO!!! The potato went flying (and I aint kidding it would go several hundred feet). Boy that never got old. We broke a few things if I recall. [big Grin]

Ohhh the potatoe gun, my roomates and I had one of these guys in college. Drunk dudes and a potatoes with that much force are a bad combination. We used to shoot it straight in the air and try to catch the potatoes with baseball gloves, but the potatoes went so high you couldn't see them so you would have to take cover for your life, man those things hurt if the hit you.

Archived