Jambands.ca

Christmas Tele to me!

Tooly

so i finally got a tele last night!!! plays sweet!! neck is amazing, i played 10 or so before choosing this one. L7Mcquades had the squire 50s vibe teles on huge sale but they all played like shit. this one was the pick of the litter, i was in there for over an hour lol

dec2010001.jpg

dec2010003.jpg

i dont know HOW the hell i didnt catch this but there was a HUGE chip outta the back, i went back after dinner when inoticed and they refunded me 60$, basically the tax on the guitar, and 2 sets of strings. better than an exchange for a shitty playing guitar, i played every tele they had with singles, and a few with HBs, this one grabbed me, and sounded the nicest. all in minus gift cards, xmas money, refund for chip, this guitar cost me 340. guitar was 530 +hst

dec2010011.jpg

hope everybody had a good christmas!!

yeah i dont know how i didnt catch that, was in the giddy just got a new guitar mode i guess. i went back n exchanged that black one though, running thru an amp it buzzed so bad, i didnt buy a new guitar just to have to rewire it or shield it, so i went back n got this beautiful wine red tele with humbuckers. still a great neck, still lots of bite on the bridge, i love this new one. and no chips!! fucking stoner lol

dec2010017.jpg

dec2010014.jpg

dec2010013.jpg