Jambands.ca

fleet foxes - july 14th massey hall!!!

RUSTLE

At exactly 10 AM today, public onsale, the best I could get was Left Centre Gallery.....are you fuckin kidding me!? I tried several attempts on massey's website and got the same each time....gallery. Again I ask, are you fuckin kidding me?! Between friends first and the 30 seconds it took to reload the page, all of the floor and balcony were sold? I call bullshit shenanigans. Ticketmaster was no better.

I fucking hate scalpers, stub hub and all the other bullshit websites that seem to magically scoop up the best seats before they go on sale.

I really really hope that someday this bullshit ends, but until people stop buying from scalper websites I guess demand will dictate the market forces.

well darn. I've always managed to get decent seats at Massey right off the bat, thinking that speed is going to matter but I hear you about the freeze up. I did try at about 10:10 though and was getting the same few gallery pairs each time I tried.

I figure I can still get good seats closer to the date from somebody, non-scalper. I was looking for a pair on the floor preferably but balcony is fine.

I think all tickets are will call only.

Noticing a lot of shows doing this, maybe to prevent scalping? Cut the cost of tickets? My Jeff Mangum tickets are will call only too.

the web site noted that all seats in the first 6 rows were will call only. I don't think that they could handle ALL of the ticket buyers having to go to will call starting at 7PM.