Warren Haynes (Acoustic)

John Bell

The Funky Meters

Keller Williams

North Mississippi Allstars

Sonny Landreth Band

Stained Souls

with Special Guests:

Jeff Austin, Tinsley Ellis, Col. Bruce Hampton, Dave Johnston, Michael Kang, Kevn Kinney, Edwin McCain and Dave Schools

All proceeds will benefit Habitat for Humanity

Sorry I have no ticket info other than the fact that they go on sale Nov. 24th at 10AM

i wish i could go...this might sweeten the deal...

Gregg Allman, Jimmy Herring, John Cowan & Robert Randolph Among Musicians Added To Warren Haynes Christmas Jam; The Benefit Vol. 2 Now Set For 2004 Release

Eleven musicians have been added to the Warren Haynes Christmas Jam which will return to the Ashveille Civic Center on December 20. These additional performers, including Gregg Allman, John Cowan, Audley Freed, Andy Hess, Jimmy Herring, Todd Nance and Robert Randolph now bring the total of special guests to 19, along with featured artists John Bell, funky Meters, Warren Haynes, North Mississippi Allstars, Sonny Landreth Band, Stained Souls, Keller Williams and of course Haynes. The Xmas Jam, now its its fifteenth year, benefits Habitat for Humanity. The double disc recorded at the 12th Xmas Jam on December 21, 2000 will be released early next year.

Archived