Jambands.ca

Netflix.com vs. Netflix.ca

Kanada Kev

Holy FUCK i had heard that there was a difference, but damn if it isn't ridiculously better on the .com side of Netflix!!!!!!

I'm dropping my .ca account asap after testing out the .com side. It's super easy to get if you're interested. Here's how I did it:

1. Get a quick online Visa at https://www.entropay.com/ I just tossed $20 on for the test

2. Get a trial acc't at http://www.unblock-us.com/ which brilliantly masks your DNS to avoid being seen as a non-US computer.

3. Reboot and go to Netflix.com and get your new account.

BAM now you get it ALL!!!! And can access Pandora, Hulu, and all the US networks video streams, etc.

That's all.

Since I mostly use PS3 for netflix I'd have to setup my router to go through unblock-us and from what I know, the bandwidth takes a HUGE hit.

I don't even want to look at the offerings because I know how fuckin' sick the US version is. I bet there's no Kids in the Hall or Kenny vs. Spenny though ;)

Since I mostly use PS3 for netflix I'd have to setup my router to go through unblock-us and from what I know, the bandwidth takes a HUGE hit.

Easy setup on the router (just adding a primary and secondary DNS). Bandwidth? No different than downloading all the content. You also determine the setting for resolution. Also, a quick sign-up with a provider like TekSavvy (i'm still waiting) results in bandwidth worries disappearing :D

I bet there's no Kids in the Hall or Kenny vs. Spenny though ;)

They've go the pilot episode and then 110 regular season episodes of KITH ... however Brain Candy and their two live performances on DVD have not been made available ;)

Kenny vs. Spenny is listed as just 10 episodes from 2002.

Just fyi ;)