Jambands.ca

Schwa! --->>>>>

MamaPink

Hi! How are ya? How's it goin? What's new?

Just wanted to personally thank you for having us wild bunch over Saturday night... I hope we didn't piss off the neighbors. If we did, I can always lend you my copy of Gowan's A Criminal Mind... [Wink]

I was also wondering, what's that bit torrent sharing site you were telling me about? 8 beers, and 10 bowls later, it escaped from my mind somehow.

oooh, i thought this would be a praise schwa thread so i had to pop in... [smile]

oui, schwabulous, merci beaucoup pour the lovely partay at your new moon tower! your hospitality is mucho appreciated. getting to see you & the gov'nor really helped my achy tiredness too, so thanks a bunch!

how's blitzen?

oh, and sorry i couldn't come partake in the sunday dvd action, we'll have to do it another day fo sho.

BLITZEN! Aw, how is the little fella? I sure hope you're going to keep that name. Doesn't matter, i'm still going to call him that regardless. A friend of mine use to have this hamster named Fluffy (I know, original eh? [Roll Eyes] ) But I always thought it looked like a "Dingle"... I still call it Dingle to this day. Even though he's dead.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived