Jambands.ca

The Complete Last Waltz - Webcast Tonight

Northern Wish

I was at this show last year and it was nothing short of amazing.

This year they are webcasting the whole thing. $10 for SD or $15 for HD.

Check it out:

A webcast of The Complete Last Waltz is available via LiveDownloads.com. The broadcast is available for purchase in both standard and high definition formats. Show time is listed as 8 p.m. ET.

The Antibalas horn section featuring Stuart Bogie, Raymond Mason, Martin Perna, Jordan McLean and John Altieri as well as Kevin Morby (Woods, The Babies), Kenny Siegel and folk-rocker Marc Black are the latest additions to a lineup that already included Joe Russo, Sam Cohen, Scott Metzger, Dave Dreiwitz, Marco Benevento, Jeff Chimenti, Jon Shaw, Josh Kaufman, Nels Cline, Cass McCombs, Elvis Perkins, Eric Slick, Jason Gallagher, Toby Leaman, Delicate Steve, Nicole Atkins, Jocie Adams, Binky Griptite, John Roderick, Jeremy Black, Eric D. Johnson, Ryan Miller, Alecia Chakour, Matt Trowbridge, Matt Vasquez and The Parkington Sisters.

http://www.livedownloads.com/live-music/0,11665/The-Complete-Last-Waltz-mp3-flac-download-11-26-2014-The-Capitol-Theatre-Port-Chester-NY.html

If you've read this far, do you know if I would be able to share my login- as is possible with Phish webcasts?