i guess its still rockin out there, time changes and whatnot

i dunno where id rather be,, dead or phish,, maybe dead

anywho

my sweet one

cover of the rolling stone

chalkdust

taste->

bathtub gin

and fee,,, either before or after taste,,, these ppl at phantasy phish are sloppy it seems,, and they bet on the shit too eh?

Updated:

02/14/03 Great Western Forum - Inglewood, California

( Valentine's Day)

1 (65 min?): My Sweet One , Cover of the Rolling Stone*, Chalk Dust Torture, **Fee -> Taste***, Bathtub Gin^, Heavy Things, Golgi Apparatus

2 (80 min?): Possum, Walls of the Cave -> Spacey jam > Carini, All of These Dreams , Limb by Limb^^, The Oh Kee Pah Ceremony > AC/DC Bag^^^, Prince Caspian

E: Loving Cup

Notes: Show started 56 minutes after the posted 7:30 show time. * - written by Shel Silverstein, originally performed by Dr. Hook and the Medicine Show - First Time Played, and because Phish is on the cover of the current issue; ** - prior to Fee, stagehand Brad Sands put lyrics out for Trey; also, Fee may have been incomplete; *** - with heavy What's the Use teases by Trey; ^ - with Woman From Tokyo (Deep Purple) riffs by Trey, possibly unintentional, possibly referencing the Japanese woman who made Fishman's new dress (same design, fewer holes); ^^ - with delay loops; ^^^ - during the end of the last verse, someone got on stage (from stage right), grabbed Trey's mic, and was only able to shout "I Love You Phish!" before being dragged off stage

I knew they were going for that Dr. Hook Tune. I sang it when I saw the cover!

Archived