Jambands.ca

Neutones in Kitchener this Fri. Jan. 26

mark tonin

Although I haven't posted much here lately, I'm still doing what I can to fit "music time" into my life. A chunk of that time is spent playing with Neutones (Chris Mulligan, Ricky Neu, Dave Voigt & Mark Tonin). Since this incarnation of musicians first got together around 3 years ago, we've had lots of laughs, plenty of jams, the occasional gig, and we have worked up 15 or so original songs. We're going to play many of those songs this Friday night in Kitchener at Bobby O'Brien's. We'll start at 9 pm, play two sets, and end around midnight. No cover to get in.

We don’t have an official release or any studio recordings as of yet, but here are links to a couple of songs on YouTube that we recorded live-off-the-floor a few years ago, to give you a sense of what we sound like:

Thanks Sara! I look forward to connecting with you in person at some point before too long. And hopefully at a summer festival or two. In the meantime, I'll try to continue to visit this world as a way of staying connected re: music happenings. Is it your birthday today? If yes, I'm wishing you a happy birthday! If not, I'm wishing you a happy day!!