Jambands.ca

Karma Police

Guest Low Roller

Guest Low Roller

I'm still up in space thanks to moe.

They finished the second night in Vegas with a Radiohead cover of Karma Police sending me into a dancing frenzy.

If anybody knows how to get their hands on a recording of this show, please let me know.

Roller, could you do me a favour: I know you're a big radiohead fan, so I was wondering if you could put together a mix/compilation CD of some of their stuff for someone like me* who's heard a small sampling (OK, what's shown up on MuchMusic ) of their stuff and not been turned on by any of it?

(Alternately, could youl lend me one or two of their CDs? Proper care will be taken of course, with a replacement guarantee should they be damaged in any way.)

Are there any radiohead shows for d/l on the 'net anywhere?

Thanks,

Brad

* Luckily, I'm a guy like me...

radiohead gets pretty spacey at the end of their album version of karma police... and live

a great band to cover... the first time I saw them (The Bends tour 95 or 96) I thought I was going to see brit pop... after a 3 song first set (they went and kicked the sound guys ass) they came out and bounced around the stage and MEANT it for 2+ hours and left me with my jaw hangin and eyes wide (and ears so happy)...

great band

Archived