Jambands.ca

Booche, Sally and Nero

PassedOutGuy

First off to Booche, Slly and Sammy,

You guys were incredible hosts once again. If you are ever in the hell that we call Oshawa you will always have a place to stay. And Sammy, im gonna kick your ass! Wait till you meet kitten cause then its on.

Secondly, on top of the lost scarf, we may have left my hiking boots and Lisa's watch at your place. If so can you just put em aside until you get down this way next or us up there. thanks again.

Lastly, Nero boys, Todd and the whole crew. You all were awesome once again. It never ceases to amaze me how hard you kick my ass! Thanks for a fantastic new years!

Runnin with the Devil!

PoG and PoG, you guys were phenomenal guests and you are more than welcome anytime (as long as it is both of you, or just Lisa [Razz] )

Sally and I were literally just talking about how much we enjoyed your company. I wish I wasnt so out of it when you were all leaving, but none the less, thanks to Passed Out Girl for keeping me going til 8am.

It was like a Spencer Tunic shoot at our place after Nero, only we had our clothes on...............

Archived