Jambands.ca

anyone for MMW in NY in May?

mikey d

MMW are playing in NY on may 21st, and unless they schedule any performances after this show closer to here, id love to go down. I most likely have a place to stay in NJ, and will have money for gas as well as buds galore. If anyones interested let me know. peace.

I'd give it more thought if it werent for thoes boarder NAZIES [Frown][Mad][Mad][Mad] I tried to cross for Phish. The evil bastards "sead" there was a roach in my back side door compartment. Bullshit. The fucking thing had a pin in it. (i'v never smoked a doobie on a pin, nor have my friends, ) The biggest load is that they brought it out after the dog had searched the whole car and didnt find a thing... I was like, wtf? and they got all antagonistic and in my face and yelling. Shit dude. THE DOG WAS LONG GONE, and they pull out a roach......WITH A PIN ON IT, THE FUCKing PSYCOS! So the evil empire took my prints and sent me back to my own boarder were i was RE-SEARCHED by my own loving Country that i didnt even leave. Yea, nice eh?

Archived