Jambands.ca

this chimp would kick my ass

bONES

quote:

Originally posted by MamaRed:

If I ever get my ass kicked I hope it's not by that monkey!!

Gonna have to go through me first..I can take any freakin monkey..tell em to meet out back..I got a fist full of Esau rage for em... [Mad][Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by boogieknight:

Shit, looks like the monkeys are getting ready to avenge all those spankings. run, run for your lifes, you monkey spankers!
!!!
!

Get your revenge......

[big Grin]

I couldn't get this video to work but if it is indeed a chimp then you are indeed correct my friend, it could kick your ass...not because of this mocking karate video, but because on average, chimps are about 8 times stronger than a human male could EVER imagining of being. By age three, a chimpanzee could rip the arms off a small child and easily mame a grown adult.

Be kind to animals!! I don't want to say especially to chimps because of our close relationship to them (a chimps DNA is 98.76% identical to that of a human being...the bonobo is even closer related to us at just over 99%), we should be kind to all animals

...mainly because some day, all our tampering will produce a super-animal that will successfully take over the world....PINKY is ALIVE!!!!

May the blessings be,

Gawpo Giggles [big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

Archived