Jambands.ca

Ottawa Fire Recovery 4 - Raptor's Tickets

M

Hey Velvet, Sloth, Howler,

First off, I wanted to say how upset I am that all of this has happened to you guys but I am SO happy that the three of you, Wilson and Studebaker made it out ok. I'm so proud of how everyone has come together to help. I hope you are all doing well.... you've been in my thoughts constantly.

I've been racking my brain with what I can do to help and have come up with a mini-fundraising idea.

I think we have some Raptor's fans on this board so here's my idea...

My parents have season's tickets for the Raptors and have kindly offered up a pair for donation. I'd like to sell them for face to anyone ($130 each and $260 for the pair) and all the money from this will go straight to your recovery fund.

They are excellent seats... Section 114, Row 6. Basically, they are just a few rows back from the floor/net, same side as the Raptor's bench.

I'm going up to my parent's place tonight and will add a post here as to what date or choice of date is available.

I'll leave the offer up here on the board for a day or two, and if noone (or noone we know) is interested, I'll put the offer out to folks here at work as the seats should go rather quickly.

So... if anyone here might be interested, let me know via a post here. (Basher? aren;t you a Raptor's nut? [Wink] )

Ok - take care, I'm glad you are all safe.

xo

Mary

[smile]

Oh, there’s NOTHING wrong with loving the Raptors! I *love* the Raptors!

And about Wince & Bosh….

Vince is a big baby.

Chris Bosh needs to get into the gym and build up some leg muscles or he’s going to snap like a twig one of these days, I swear.

:grin:

If no one can afford to shell out for face value, we could always collect the $260 from various people and then draw for the winner from the names that contributed…..

Archived