Jambands.ca

CyberHippie...plus anyone into DJ music...

PassedOutGuy

Hey Trev,

Whats shakin brother? I remember recently u were getting into some dj stuff so i thought id give you a heads up for tomorrow night for a big show happening out here in Oshawa... A very well known DJ Medicine Man will be spinning around the corner from me at Catch 22.. our friend Brenden will be spinning after him as well and he's pretty funky! Cover is 7 advanced 10 at the door and you've got a place to crash if you want.. lemme know... as well any skanks out here into this feel free to post up here and we can see whats up...

Bob, Were heading out right now to see Glen Bensley play at the Down Omer. Were gonna stop at the TD bank machine right by your house if you wanna come out for a few beers...Meet us over on King St. if your in, or see ya there.

Down omer is on Ritson rd across from McD's

if i were closer....

another heads up for those into the electronica scene, max graham is coming to london, i believe the date is february 26th. should be a night to remember (or sort of remember). london doesn't have a lot of nights with world-class DJs such as max graham so i'm really lookin forward to this. hope some of you come out, maybe try something new!!

peas [Wink]

Archived