Jambands.ca

Good News!!!! (rumour has it)

ggrtrhhrtgg

Yes there is a bootleg floating around out there some where, most of the time apparently it's not in

: good condition. Both Zane Kesey and The Dead are currently in discussion regarding the DVD release of the whole show. It's called Sunshine Daydream.

: Let's cross our fingers for this to appear soon.

: I also hear rumours that ABB will be touring as openers for The Dead this summer.

: Like Phil would say... ALLLLLL RIIIIIGHHHHHTTTT......

: [smile][smile][smile]

YYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cool... I will definitely have to take a looky for it... as soon as I finish this burning marathon... 50 discs, since sunday!!!! whhhooooppppiiiiieee!!!!! I don't know how to post them for burning, besides I don't think my computer would handle that... but, I will put a post up with the shows I have and will burn and mail to those interested... great to be able to have access to such incredible music!!

just burned Karl Denson's Tiny Universe, from the JamCruise first voyage, (I was on the second) but, it starts off with a head's up-- warning everyone as we headed into KeyWest, and going through Immigration, that they might bring dogs on the boat... o-my heart!! we were all kind of shittin our pants!!!! haha... the next morning at Immigration, everyone was still wrecked, one dude brought his drink up with him to chat with immigration, and another guy, Richard a local, was off his tree... kept going on about hockey ---Lafleur to Shutt, to Robinson, shoots Jesus saves.... and Esposito scores on the rebound!!! hahaha anyways..

Archived