Jambands.ca

this looks like it would be cool

bONES

Wilderness Survival Skills Week

with Guest Instructor Victor Wooten

A special note from Nature Instructor, Richard Cleveland

May 22-28 in Western North Carolina

"As many of you know, Victor is the Bass player for the famous band- Bela Fleck & the Flecktones. He is considered, by his peers, to perhaps be the best Bass player in the world, and has even won three Grammy’s! Victor and I have been friends for several years now. For the past 3 years I’ve helped teach the Nature portion of his popular Bass/Nature Camp near Nashville TN."

"Please note: This camp will not be a music camp, although Victor will share his ideas about music and nature, and has agreed to play during the week. This camp is designed for those who want to go deeper into survival skills, philosophy, and awareness."

"We do however expect that the majority of the students attending will have musical ability. Students will have ample time, most evenings, to express themselves and we suspect there will be plenty of great music! This class will fill up pretty quickly, so sign up early. Materials, Meals and Lodging are included."

Victor says, " In my opinion, Richard is one of the best nature teachers that I know of. He is passionate about what he is teaching and is an expert in relating his knowledge to students. It's been too long since I've been able to play in the woods and I'm really looking forward to sharing this experience with Richard and with you."

Archived