Jambands.ca

Babsy mudhole.....

c-towns

Hey C-gash

Western Frontier?........as much as I'd love it to be soon, I jus don't see it in the cards. According to my calculations, the Eastern Frontier will see my profolactic genious before the west does [Frown]

I've been trying to wear them around the house but Mud doesn't find it attractive..............hey, all I'm tryin' to say is, "I'm ready whenever you are baby!". Is there anything wrong with that?

How's everything your way? What have you guys been up to?

Tryin to stay warm in this -40 weather, just gotta keep dancin all i can, gotta a few decent shows coming up to do so at.

That must be an expensive little hobby you got there or do you hit up all the walk in clinics looking all cracked out tellin them you dont need any three eyed mudcocks chasing their daughters around cause the bitches wont step off being all like "that babsy's got it goin on, makin me all sweaty, i gotta git me somma that" n stuff.

Ya, so let your muddy other know the westerners say aloha, and your both welcome out anytime but only accompanied by profolactic antics.

peace.jamesd.

C-towns, you are so right............I walk down the street and all I hear is, "Oh that babsy, he's all that and 3 bags 'a chips". With all of these outstretched hands, fawning and gawking, I feel that the body condoms are a must.

But the winds of change have been talking and it seems like the gawking may be headed your way. I was walking down the street in Mount Forest today when I heard a couple of ladies talking......something to the effect of, "Oh that c-towns, I wish he were pimpin' me", and "The only good C-towns is a pantless C-towns". So my suggestion, get yourself some body condoms (preventative my man, you never know what kind of diseased fingers are gonna try and touch you as you pass). Ask Backbacon for some of his domers, they'll fit nicely over your body.......do NOT, I repeat, do NOT ask Insta-gator for his. 3 times I tried with his, but I'd stretched it out by the time I put it over my pinky [Eek!]

GOOD LUCK, young Jedi!

And speaking of Jedi, Tasha, we miss you too!! Looking forward to when where laughing and smiling together. Mud really enjoyed having Pete stop by a while back! Really looking forward to seeing the album [big Grin]

Talk soon!

WOW, that's hot!!......looks like that guy bought my video.....he's REALLY good at it [Eek!] Maybe that'll help you keep warm?!?!?!

But, should I believe anything you say or show......or should I say or show anything you believe.....after all, looking at your member #, I see you're 1/2 devil [Wink]

Archived