Jambands.ca

heard an interesting rumour.....

ggrtrhhrtgg

a cab driver that immigrated from Egypt told me last evening that back home, the news is that Osama Bin Laden has already been captured. The American Government wants to wait until closer to the election date to announce it to bolster Bush's popularity... (key word-- rumour)

however, the republicans pulled off a similar stunt back in 1980 when Rumsfeld was sent to negotiate with the Iranian terrorists that held American hostages, they negotiated their release to be after the election, and that cost Jimmy Carter a second term...

now a better question is does osama actually exist or was he all made up to cover the fact that buch was never actually electing into power and he needed to start a war to disrtact everyone and make the so confused and scared so the would notce what he was doing

In politics - When you blame somebody - they get targeted - o.k - The Bush organization blamed somebody - 93 - OLD BUSH - NOW NEW BUSH - SAME CAMPAIGN - DID OLD BUSH GET RE - ELECTED - - NO - - EVRYONE CHOSE THE MUSICIAN - CLINTON -

CAR INDUSTRY _ HUGE - GAS |OIL IT MUST BE HUGE AS WELL - TARGETING "HUMANS" FOR NATURAL RESOURCES - THE NEXT WAR -

(MARTIN BETTER TURN UP HIS GUITAR SOON OR ELSE HE"S GONNA BE FOUND ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PATCH CORD PLUGGED INTO BUSH) LOL

--F***KIN POLITICS!!

Thats why bush is saving Osama till the end - so he can save his own ass because you know the people have already lost his vote!!(NICE MOVE EH)

quote:

Originally posted by jared:

now a better question is does osama actually exist or was he all made up to cover the fact that buch was never actually electing into power and he needed to start a war to disrtact everyone and make the so confused and scared so the would notce what he was doing

Ok..... -

Do you believe in Santa Claus?-(some people don't cause they get fed up after time and say the hell with this - this guys fake - I'm gettin bombed) but I don't think the Bush government will find him if he's using an all time "outboard prop" to help Rudoplh or even famous Santa tapes. Never mind the gas card!!

Maybe Santa gave Osama invisible mode for Christmas? - - I can't believe people tried to even search for Claus all the way to the North pole - what'd they find - cold -

check your chimney? It could be OSAMA!!

hmmm....speculation.

I think I like Jared's speculation the best cause it the most out there. Like this one for example.

The last five years have seen 90% of astronomical research into the quest for new planets and so George Bush senior and his friends have let their puppy dog (Dubya) do what he will so that they can build up funds through market scams and corporate shenanigans while everyone is bitching about Iraq this and Osama that and then they are gonna take the hottest 5000 virgin American girls on their spacecraft (in the process of being built) to their new planet because they secretly know that the some environmental catastrophe or pandemic disease is gonna wipe all of us out in the next 10-20 years.

Long sentences are a requirement for conspiracy theories.

I just realized that I missed seeing my 420th post. I hope it was as great as this one.

Love y'all, TR

well, Jared, there is a Osama Bin Laden, he definitely exists... He was a middle man in the Afhgan war against the Soviets in the early late 70's & early 80's... this cab driver knew the family name from when he lived in Saudi Arabia... personally, I don't know what to believe anymore... all I know is a major conflict could be imminent if Bush gets re-elected.

Archived