Jambands.ca

Cosmic Boogie Band this Saturday

rayman

Hello Phriends,

Just want to let anyone know that this Saturday we will be playing the Hare and the Hound in Oshawa. It's located pretty much Downtown in the Shwa. The show will start at 10:00pm and any questions will be gratefully answered by me at rscimone@hotmail.com (just mention the gig in the subject field).

Oshawa is starting to host a number of great jam bands and I have to mention that the New Shadey Groove rocked my socks off last weekend at the Velvet Elvis.

Hey Ray, nice to see that you guys are playin. I'm goping to try to make it up to see you guys. Can you give me an address to the joint? I would also like to dicuss the possibility of doing a double bill with you guys soon. Maybe one in Oshawa sometime and we have a show coming up at Holy Joe's in T.O. and we would like to have another band come with us. Maybe even a 3rd "local" act that can draw some numbers and open some ear drums at the same time. My e-mail is boogyin79@hotmail.com, or e-mail the band account anytime and get me your number. Later - Jer (the New Shady Groove)

Archived