Jambands.ca

Roll Call: nero 02-28-04

Del

quote:

Originally posted by c-towns:

How about the western Canada rumour, you know the one I just made up, are they (nero) coming out here again or is it just my erotic fantasy???

(Admittedly, this is for the NW USA, but it might be doable for some Westerners.) If you check the nero Jambase listings, it shows a gig on March 6, at The Black Forest in Eugene, OR. (This seems a little strange to me: it's not mentioned in the neroland tour dates, and it seems a little strange to trek all the way to Oregon for a one-off gig. Velvet, any info on this?)

Aloha,

Brad

hey......regarding pre-party, not sure if it's really been thrown out there yet, but I believe a percentage of the bar sales are going to "the cause" as well, so I would say if you REALLY want to be charitable, for once forget the pre-party and come to the bar early - there's no better cause/reason to drink early at the bar than this one!! (in fact, this may be the only one)

(also a certain band is playing early as well [Wink] )

Tickets are $10, with part of the bar sales being contributed to the fund. The music will start around 9:30 or 10:00. As for ticket availablility, there were no pre-sales, so I have no idea. I assume if you show up you'll get in. There will be at least four different prizes to be won in the raffle too.

Get there early, drink and dance your head off, and whoop it up. It can only help!

Archived