Jambands.ca

moe.vegas GA tix soldout

headygouda

Hey folks, not sure how many peeps here are thinking about the phish/moe vegas run..

..but the GA tix for moe are already sold out. I managed to pull a pair of tix for the saturday show, but no such luck for friday. Apparently the moe.ticketing site only sells the GA floor tix, and HOB or TM will sell the reserved balcony, which have not gone on sale yet.

Anybody know how big HOB is @ mandalay bay? It'll be a zoo either way!

quote:

Originally posted by bsherman:

You WANT to be on the balcony. Small venue - like 1,500? Balcony is swank - floor is packed. The bathroom on the balcony has an attendant with all the fixins. Go for it.

And for taping? Where do I want to be?! I always love balcony tapes.. BUT, if it is reserved, I want front row center only, and nothing else.. is the section on the floor or up top?

quote:

Originally posted by headygouda:

quote:

Originally posted by bsherman:

You WANT to be on the balcony. Small venue - like 1,500? Balcony is swank - floor is packed. The bathroom on the balcony has an attendant with all the fixins. Go for it.

And for taping? Where do I want to be?! I always love balcony tapes.. BUT, if it is reserved, I want front row center only, and nothing else.. is the section on the floor or up top?

I was there last year, and ISTR the main taping section being on the floor, right near (in front of? beside?) the sound board. I don't recall anybody taping from the balcony, but I guess it'd work; I don't know how good the sound would be, compared to the floor, though.

I just checked the moe. show archive, and there are several different sources for the HOB shows from 2003 (Feb. 15 & 16), including balcony sources. You might try comparing a balcony source to a floor source, and/or contact the taper and get his advice.

Aloha,

Brad

Archived