Jambands.ca

nero Instant Live...

Del

nero's set at Bill's Bar in Boston on Thursday, February 26th will be recorded and available as an Instant Live Event. The good people at Instant Live will create a high quality recording of the set and make it available on CD to fans immediately following the show. The recording will also be available through their web site.

I'm not sure how to react to this... On one hand it means nero is getting noticed and will get some more exposure. On the other hand, I remember how people reacted to moe. doing Instant Live, not so good... Either way I have to own a copy, so they'll be getting my money reagrdless... Just thought you'd like to know.

Don't get me wrong, I'm definately excited for the guys, for sure. I just remember words like "corporate whores" and "sellouts" being tossed around when moe. decided to release Instant Live stuff. that's not my opinion (unless the shows CAN NOT be recorded by audience mics, in which case it becomes a cash grab). I know the guys in nero are far from sellouts, and as far as I know there aren't any restrictions on taping nero shows. Like I said, they'll be getting my money either way.

Archived