Jambands.ca

Phish in Vegas results

colinw

Hi all- I got my e-mail from Phish saying I got tickets for the 15th and 17th, but nothing for the 16th. Anyone get extras for the middle night?

I am glad to finally get tickets from Phish. I got shut out of NYE 2002, Winter 2003, and even Summer 2003 (when everyone got their tickets). It shouldn't be too tough to grab some tickets to the 16th though.

Basher - I may be able to get a ticket for the 15th if you need one.

How did everyone else do?

Colin

OK, I would rather keep the tickets in Canada and I have extras for Thursday (15th) and Saturday (17th). I know what a pain in the ass it is trying to get tickets from UNLVtickets like I had to last year.

Drop me an e-mail if you still need Vegas tickets. I am looking for face plus the fees PTBM charges, as the extras came from an order other than my own tickets.

Colin

ccw@nb.sympatico.ca

Thanks to colin, I now have tix to the 15th and am only looking for a pair for the 17th! PoG.. I don't know you, but know basher.. if ya'll are sending colinw a money order, if its convenient, I'd throw in on my share as well.. get everything shipped back to us T-dot folk at once to save on shipping!

lemme know whatcha think!

jason AT rift DOT com

One more thing for ya vegas-bound folk.. besides 3 nights of latenight moe. @ HOB, there will also be two other late night gigs going on if you want to diversify your vegas experience..

jennifer hartswick's band will be playing one night (potentially a phish guest or...trey comin out latenight?)

and govt mule is supposedly lined up as well.

jUST BOOKED A SUITE AT THE MANDALAY BAY. THIS IS THE HOTEL WHERE HOUSE OF BLUES IS LOCATED. NOW I'M STARTING TO GET EXCITED. JUST FOUND OUT SOME FRIENDS ARE GETTING MARRIED IN RED ROCK AND GOING TO VEGAS FOR THE HONEYMOON. WOO-HOO. STILL LOOKING FOR EXTRA

jir@fancol.com

WISH ME LUCK FOR SATUARDAY.

Where is Jenn Hartswick playing? And where can I grab tickets. I would definately be up for checking this out. Most likley this is obviously where Trey shows up after the phish gig.

I have heard rumours about Mule playing somewhere, anyone know details?

Colin

Well, I and the five people I cajoled/bribed into entering the lottery for me got frozen out, and, given that the Ottawa nero "Zedonk" CD release party (with Grand Theft Bus!) is Saturday, April 17, I think I'll skip Vegas this year.

Have a good time, those who go.

Aloha,

Brad

Archived