Jambands.ca

sheikyerbouti - bnb 2/12/04 - covers

backbacon

fuk you bouti... u drunk..... [big Grin]

missed ya at the store the other day.. bought a new quaity camera bag..

..but no heady discount .. ????? [Mad]

hope all is well might see u sometime this week !

(that bnb show is a great listen)..

nice covers bacon..

see u have impoved on the photoshop .. tiss, tiss [big Grin]

no heady discount??? haha, ya gotta talk the talk, doggie...

ahhh, they just dont know, they just dont know...

make sure im workin' next time, thass all...

the bnb is super sweet...thanks for that keri...hope you're diggin that slip show....im really lovin' the Down With The Sound on this nite...great stuff...

studog, missed your birthday here...meggo tells me ya'll had a good time...i was up at a wedding...i dunno if you remember mel welsh from school, but she got married.

you guys gonna be in town for anything anytime soon?

hey bouti.. no worries on the discount ...

well with this lumberjack job, not sure when the hell i will be that way again..

ya a few weekends ago was pretty fun considering the bus show wasn't a go ! pfft ... but a fun nite.

no i don't think i remember mel ? not by name anyway... she hot ? [Wink]

well keep on rock'in Sheik..

i hear u are engaged ? congrads .. next time i am in london, here, here to a few pints on me ..

quote:

Originally posted by Sheikyerbouti:

the bnb is super sweet...thanks for that keri...hope you're diggin that slip show....im really lovin' the Down With The Sound on this nite...great stuff...

you guys gonna be in town for anything anytime soon?

yeah, that dwts was nice to hear. I really like that fresco lopez too, even though it's cut off (still 15 mins long). good show.

I might head up to London this thursday for luther wright and the wrongs.. haven't seen them yet.. it's about time I suppose.

THe slip show is great. I've only listened to the first disc so far but yeah, I like them a lot. The sound is great too. Thanks.

stu dog - darts and beer and whisky and some of the ol' fine pine tonight?? bwahaha.

Archived