Jambands.ca

Mark Wilson, Friends of Hefner, Guest House

Boots

Oh yes. I love a busy weekend!

If you're in toronto on thursday march 11th, come out to rancho relaxo to see superstack, spincycle and the friends of hefner. Egads, what a night!

On friday if you happen to be in port dover you should go see Mark Wilson play at the Norfolk tavern, 'cause that's always a blast. If, however, you happen to be closer to hamilton on friday, come see the guest house at mermaid's lounge at 32 hess st. in the village.

If you missed Mark Wilson on friday because, say, you went to hamilton to see the guest house at mermaid's lounge at 32 hess, then you can catch him on saturday for his second consecutive night at the norfolk.

hahahahaha! i love the way you have it all planned out, if i didn't already know who was writing this i would have just figured it out from the style, good lord you are fucking hilarious! this is almost as funny as you doing sound check for vocals.

Hey now! Are my sound checks funny ha ha or funny, "fetch the straight jacket honey,I think this one's about to snap", or is it my haunting mellifluous voice that tickles your funny bone?

I need to know. I may have to adjust my style.

Originally posted by Boots:

Hey now! Are my sound checks funny ha ha or funny, "fetch the straight jacket honey,I think this one's about to snap", or is it my haunting mellifluous voice that tickles your funny bone?

I need to know. I may have to adjust my style. [/QUO

well, you do remind me of my brother so it's not your haunting voice, but i meant this in a good way. i think if all else fails you could make a comedy album of your sound checks.

yes, I would like to thank Ike form diesel dog for covering my ass in a double booking situation. He will be manning the bass chair for the way it is on friday at the norfolk. I'm glad I can leave it in good hands.

many innuendo filled winks to treefaery [Wink][Wink]

and Bokonon, that comedy album's not a bad idea but i need to work up some more material, sound check only takes five minutes.

I just realized that I'm responsible for half the replies to this thread. Is that concieted? As you can tell from my meagre nine posts on this board I'm not very experienced in matters of web etiquette, or webiquette, as I like to call it.

So I think that this thread should be like the ask hamilton thing.... only Booty has to answer them all, and they don't have to be questions, just comments. After all you obviously have the time on your hands....jeez, maybe you should get a day job or something [Roll Eyes]

....or a lady-friend to occupy your time [Wink]

Ed, you only think you've won because you haven't mastered the art of stationary drag racing. It's very zen. See, you sit very still, turning your key in the ignition. When you take a deep breath, exhale it in a long, slow string of profanity and accept that your car's not going to start, you've won. What were you doing?

Archived