Jambands.ca

exciting DMB news (for me atleast)

mikey d

i just scored 3 free tickets for the DMB show at the amphitheatre in june, including backstage passes ( i know someone who knows some guy whos important at the amphitheatre). this is my second time scoring a free ticket to DMB [big Grin]

if anyone realy needs a ticket let me know and maybe I can hook you up with one of mine. [big Grin]

haha im suddenly so popular . . . [Wink]

well my friends in the p-dot got first dibs, but whatever is left will be up for grabs (or trade - briguy?¿ flecktones sound good - keep in mind im under age though)

you can still keep competing for my love though [big Grin]

Hey, my favorite band is DMB. I cant wait till the concert is June. Also to let people who are interested know they are planning a festival in NYC July 4th weekend. I will be grabbing tickets of ticketmaster for torontos june show cant wait. But mikey d howd u get those free tickets and more importantly howd u get the backstage passes. I would love to get a hold of those.

Jake

we have a choice of seats (aside from the ones reserved for the warehouse crew - i sat in that section at their show on sep. 3rd), but i think we'll be going with grass seats. at the amphitheatre, i think they are the best seats in the house, and a bunch of my friends who are going seperately will be up there as well, so i think thats where we'll be.

Archived