Jambands.ca

The jig is up.....

c-towns

So when I came into work this morning, I noticed that the window in the front door seemed unusually dirty for no good reason as it didn't rain or there is no possible way i could have splashed up from a puddle on the street. Anyway, I was like, "meh".

It kind of just dawned on me as this scruffy looking fellow happened to pop in and peddle his window washing business, which didn't seem to be well established judging by his equipment (brown paper towels and a 1 litre water bottle) and his company vehicle (10 speed bike, conveniantly stored out of view).

I proceeded to send him on his way, seeing as my boss has his own personal slave labor to do our dirty work, ie.kids.

I happened to be talking to the neighbours after the incident and they were confronted by the same gentleman, and had their unusually dirty windows pointed out to them as well. $20 dollars later and the man was set for the day (I would imagine).

Not the most honest dude around, but clever besides that, now you'd think a guy this witty could get a real job, but thats not the direction I was going with this post, I was going for pure highlarity. I wish I had two more hands so I could give that brother two thumbs up and two thumbs down.

two thumbs up and two thumbs down to the window dirtier/cleaner!

pretty funny, I guess if you're only looking for $20 to get a bottle that method saves you working all day... must be embarassing when he gets caught dirtying "um, excuse me, what are you doing to my window?" [big Grin]

Archived