Jambands.ca

Who's got my job in TO?

CyberHippie

Shameless Grovel, I know...

Here's the deal, I'm an out or work programmer, looking to do web stuff (that's different eh?)... I think I'd like something part time so I'd still have time to work on some freelance business.

I know there ain't a ton of work out there right now, but there's gotta be something, maybe some good non-programming stuff out there too.

Willing to consider interesting offers and trades.

Hey Man,

I'm moving down to Toronto in early May and I was thinking about putting together my own little web development business (start real small while I go to school). If you do end up going out on your own, let me know and maybe I could help you out on some of the smaller projects. I do web development for Transport Canada right now, but I'm quitting and moving to T.O. for school. Anyhow, let me know.

quote:

Originally posted by Phunky Cauldron:

Hey Man,

I'm moving down to Toronto in early May and I was thinking about putting together my own little web development business (start real small while I go to school). If you do end up going out on your own, let me know and maybe I could help you out on some of the smaller projects. I do web development for Transport Canada right now, but I'm quitting and moving to T.O. for school. Anyhow, let me know.

Sounds good, we may be able to help each other out!

Are you programming, graphics, both?

quote:

Originally posted by bsherman:

If you know web developement we have an entry-level position here at ATI. Let me know, as we haven't published the position yet and I can get your resume in. It is full-time though, M-F, 9-5.

Entry level eh? Well beggers can't be choosers, I'd like to check it out. Should I email you my resume?

Archived