Jambands.ca

Toronto scene is exploding!!

PassedOutGuy

Check out these dates!!

Oct 9 Charlie Hunter and Keller Williams at the Opera House ... YES!!!!!!

Nov 1 Moe. Opera House

Nov 6 Widespread Panic at the Guvernment

Nov 7 Oysterhead @ Massey Hall

Not to forget SCI at the Phoenix Oct 23

and Lake Trout Sept 14 at Lees Palace

or Burt Neilson band @ the Horsehoe Sept 16? i belive!

All i know is that this is a sick lineup.. what the hell shows to go to?

Make the Strummer concert date: Oct 14th. It's confusing keeping all these dates in order. I'm going to go to BNB. Not moe. Yes to the SCI - if I can get the night off from work. Same can be said about Oysterhead - although I guess I can call in sick for this one. MuchMusic has been a pain in the ass recently - we are under-staffed and it's to no one's benefit to phone in sick. I'd like to say that I'm all over the Keller/Charlie concert, but I'll have to see. I am off that night. The Strummer show is in limbo. I'm working that night ( again ). Widespread Panic is a possibility. They never venture north. Hopefully, the Opera House won't bungle the promotions like they did with the Galactic show. It's great to not live in Ottawa for the next few months - offense intended to applicable phlaky parties involved.

"First-century historian Pliny the Elder relates that Pompey, the famous general and statesman, lived in constant fear of being poisoned. Consequently he took all his food "with a grain of salt" ('cum grano salis'), believing that by adding it, any lethal substance contained in the food would be counteracted. Pompey certainly was not poisoned. But he did not die a natural death either. When on his flight from Rome he reached Egyptian soil, he was stabbed to death"

Archived