Jambands.ca

Do yourselves a Jimi favour

Booche

Typical that no one responded - and I know for a fact that people on this site don't have or know much of The Band of Gypsies music - lots do, but lots don't also. It's their loss Frenchman. By-the-by, I'm going to Bruce " Evi Dead " Campell's book reading next Tuesday. I just saw Jimmy Swift for free at the Comfort Zone last night. They rock! Because of this, I've decided to go to Alvin's concert. A.Y.H. plays next to the Cambell book reading/signing and if Bruce runs long, I'd miss Keller and/or Charlie. That would be unacceptable. If you're in Kingston, go to Jimmy Swift on Friday. I'll be in Kingston Monday.

I think the album/concert was Woodstock II - the real Woodstock II. It happened a couple of years after ther original festival. No one really remembers this festival. Hardly anyone attended ( maybe 20 thousand ). I believe Pete Townshend played a solo concert there. I know for damned sure Joan Baez was there. She was the Sheryl Crow of the 60's and 70's - on every bill and tribute album whether you want there playing or not.

Archived