Jambands.ca

Do you HATE Mike bullard..

gentlemonkey

The funniest thing about Mike Bullard ( and his program ), is the names of his " upcoming " guests displayed on his show's billboard at Davenport and Younge in Toronto. I live across the street from Bullard's studio and I always get a chuckle out of his show's nightly line-up. His program shamelessly self-promotes any crappy show owned by CTV: i.e., Comedy Network, Women's Network, Sportsnet, TSN etc... Keep up the good ass-kissing/network brown-nosing work Mike!

That is funny Velvet, but Blair is hardly an A-list celebrity - even when Facts of Life was on the air. You'd think the show's producers could get better guests, considering Toronto is crawling with actors and international musical acts. I've met Bullard a few years ago. At the time, he was a nice guy - no ego. I talked to a few pro-comics last week at a comedy night - they all said that he's turned into a prick. I could care less if he's a prick and his show's good, but his show ain't good.

The only television personality i hate more than Mike Bullard is Lucy Zilio (the chick that does the little blurbs before and after the Simpsons on CFMT). Im not talking just Canada, they are the two worst TV personalities on the globe. Its actually a toss up on who i think is worse.