Jambands.ca

ESB Quebec & East Coast Dates

Skiter

Thanks Guys,

I don't know much about the Heart & Crown, but I hear it's a big-ass bar.

Jay! One of these days we'll cross paths - it's been awhile eh?

Thommy at MacLiam's told me about your upcoming show there. You'll love it.

I swear they are the most enthusiastic and helpful venue I've ever played, and that's saying a lot. They've been really supportive of ESB; so much so that they're putting us on a MacLiam's promotional CD and have asked me to install a visual art exhibit in one of their dinner rooms. Abso-freakin'-lutely fantastic people.

Knock 'em dead - Uncle Seth style.

;o)

*Erin

quote:

They've been really supportive of ESB; so much so that they're putting us on a MacLiam's promotional CD and have asked me to install a visual art exhibit in one of their dinner rooms.

Sweeeet! Yeh, Thom's a very excellent dude, thanks again for hooking us up with him. I think we're getting on that CD as well. I can't wait to get out there!

quote:

Knock 'em dead - Uncle Seth style.

Yes MA'AM! [Wink]

Seeya,

- J.

quote:

Originally posted by Skiter:

I don't know much about the Heart & Crown, but I hear it's a big-ass bar.

ISTR it being more of an average-sized UK-flavour pub. The few times I've been there, the stage area was pretty tiny, and usually featured some celtic or maritime music (fiddle, guitar, etc.). Their website is here (try the virtual tour to see what it's like inside the place).

Aloha,

Brad

Thanks for that Brad.

I think perhaps I'd heard it was big because there are so many rooms within the complex.

In any case, we can do small stages if needs be - sometimes we have more fun connecting in really close quarters. Or, we can send our horn player out to harass the audience - also a good time.

;o)

Jay! No worries on the contact. Community is what it's all about and I'm more than happy to pass along anything I go, yo'.

I haven't heard you play in maybe 8 months. Too long! Hopefully I'll be in town when you play a show sometime soon babe.

Cheers!!

*Erin

Hey Cool Cats,

I thought I'd post a little message about Erin Smith Band's upcoming dates in Quebec and out East in case y'all can make it out.

You like funk? You like booty-shakin' fun?

Us Too.

Here's goes:

Friday March 14th

The Black Sheep Inn

Wakefield PQ

with Pigeon Hole & Jacob Two Two

Saturday March 15th

Le Swimming

Montreal PQ

with Pigeon Hole & Jacob Two Two

Friday March 21st

C'est What

Toronto ON

with Wit Project

Saturday March 22nd

Merchant MacLiam

Kingston ON

with Wit Project

Wednesday March 26th

Heart & Crown

Ottawa ON

with Wit Project

Friday March 28th

Paramount

Moncton NB

with Wit Project

Saturday March 29th

The Cellar

Fredericton NB

with Wit Project

Over &out!

Peace,

*Erin

Ah Erin, once again we are ships passing in the night - Uncle Seth is playing Ottawa and preceeding you at the Merchant in Kingston this week, and we'll be in Guelph when you're back in TO! [Frown]

Oh well, knock 'em dead, say hey to Janine and to the boys for us, and we'll see each other again someday! [Wink]

Peace,

Mr. M. a.ka. Jay

P.S. For anyone tuning in who's in/near these towns - for the love of gawd, see this show!

Hey Guys,

One of the shows I posted has been postponed to May, so I thought I'd better give Ottawa folks the headsup!

Heart & Crown

Wed. March 26th

Erin Smith Band & Wit Project will NOT be playing!

All the rest are on and there will be a replacement gig at the H & C on the way back from our May east coast tour.

Derrick - May for the 'Shoe sounds good but I'm on tour for the whole thing except for the very last weekend. Still do-able for Circulate? Lemee know and perhaps I'll see you cats on Friday at C'est What!

Cheers and green beer for all,

*Erin

Archived